Is this your favorite break in 2020?………NOT !!
Not if us surfers have anything to do with it!!!
We all take that perfect wave, and that magical sunrise or sunset from mother nature, and we are all giving back, RIGHT?
………….Surfers, Surf Industry, Tourist Industry are working on solutions.
We must keep Bali and it’s beaches and ocean clean, so we can sustain these natural recourses. Seaside Warungs, Tour Guiding, Surf Schooling, Surf Shops, Surf Mags etc…. create hundreds of thousands of jobs and small businesses, run by Balinese and Indonesians and are part of the Surf/Tourism Industry. They all depend on clean beaches and surf.
How can we all help, and have a beautiful Bali for Future Generations?
Be AWARE of , and get involved with ALL issue of pollution at your local beach.
Things to be AWARE of ………..
1. Raw Sewerage floating in the line up. There has recently been seen Raw Sewerage at Balangan, Seminyak and a other line ups around Bali.
2. Dumping of Rubbish/Plastics. People are dumping rubbish everywhere. Rubbish/Plastics not disposed of properly hold water and mix with organic waste creating disease and a breading place for mosquitoes. Bali’s lands are slowly becoming toxic. Plastic covering the beaches in the rainy season.
3. Burning of Plastics, Paint, Printed Materials creates toxic fumes. Children get lung diseases, some life threatening from consistent exposure to burning Waste/Plastics.
4. Chemical Sprays for Mosquitoes and Agriculture. Many of these chemicals are banded in developed countries. They are dangerous to say the least.
5. Boat and Ship Dumping in the Ocean (millions of tons of Rubbish and Oil based products being dumped daily).
Report this crap to a senior surfer/individual or Gus or Role Foundation.
Try making a cleanup system at your local beach. Get some BIG rubbish bins. Do not throw rubbish on the ground or anywhere. Rubbish must be taken away. Not burnt. Burning plastic, paint, printed matter, just releases toxins everywhere and they spread out over the top of the lineup and over the beach.
Everything we dump or do not clean up properly WILL eventually go into the Ocean where we surf. Our other home!
Please help to revive the heath of the environment and restore the BALANCE.
Your children’s healthy future will depend on it !!!
Together we can……… Create a world without Poverty and a healthy Environment for future Generations.
R.O.L.E. Eco Learning Park
Jl. Celagi Nunggul 101,
Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali
Phone : (0361) 807 8805