Help Raise Funds for ‘Zero Waste to Oceans’ Education & Demonstration Center
Capture the timeless beauty around you!
Timeless Photography Competition by R.O.L.E. Foundation is an annual photography competition that focuses on black and white photography showcasing the timeless beauty around you. This competition will help raise funds for ‘Zero Waste to Oceans – Community Environment & Skills Center’ and also part our awareness program.
- Open FREE for photographers of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels
- Rewarding ONE the best photos among shortlisted
- Win Rp 1.000.000 plus certificate and be invited into our Waterman’s Awards Night
- Photographers shall email their name, short bio, and photo(s) and sent until 1st October 2019.
- Each Photographer can send a maximum of 3 photos for the first selection
- The Photos must be Black & White and Timeless. It means no modern tools showing in the photo. It can be a combination of the following themes (photo examples below):
- Timeless – The photo must look like it was taken at any period of time in history
- Cultural – Any International Culture
- Landscape – Any Beautiful landscape in the World
- Timeless + Cultural / Timeless + Landscape / Timeless + Cultural + Landscape
- All photos sent to R.O.L.E. must be in High Resolution (approximately 4000 x 6000 px – 300 dpi)
- All photos sent to R.O.L.E. must not have any watermark
- All photos sent to R.O.L.E. cannot display any product that have company logo on it
- All photos should be sent via email in JPEG format to email@example.com
- Shareable link are allowed (gdrive, dropbox and we transfer)
- Photos from other competition are allowed to be submitted.
- One best photo will be judged by the R.O.L.E. Foundation team and will be announced on 5th October 2019
- The final winner will be invited to Waterman’s Awards Night on Saturday, 12th October 2019 at Pier Eight by Fairmont Sanur Beach Bali.
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Photographer agrees that R.O.L.E. Foundation will have the rights to use the images for fundraising
- Role Foundation will only use the 10 selected photos selected for the competition for fundraising
- Fundraising means that Role Foundation will frame and credit the images accordingly to sell and raise funds to support its programs such as Bali WISE, Weaving Futures (Sustainable Business), Zero Waste to Oceans- Community Environment & Skills Center
- Photographers will keep their rights/copyright of their photos
- The money raised during the Art and Photography Exhibition will contribute for the Waterman’s Awards Night Bali 2019 Fundraising goal – US$ 50,000
For any further question contact Rama at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 (0) 857 3860 8278
Photography Examples by Mick Curley:
About Mick Curley: Mick Curley is one of Bali’s top surf and landscape photographers. He is constantly adventuring, exploring and discovering Bali’s hidden secrets, in search of amazing surf, landscapes and the unique culture. His work is seen throughout the globe with an ever-growing list of awards, covers, ads and magazines features. Recently winning Bali’s surf photographer of the year and working for a number of international magazines and companies, Mick has an international presence that’s ever growing. www.mickcurleyphotography.com