Viral Video Competition Rules:
Video Theme: “How you experience waste as a problem on a daily basis”
- How does waste affect your life?
- How should the problem be solved?
Both point must be present inside the video.
Requirement for Participation:
- Video can be shoot with any camera (DSLR, Phone camera, etc)
- Follow the Danish Embassy on Twitter and facebook at @DubesDenmark & @DkinIndonesia and facebook.com/denmarkinindonesia
- Follow ROLE Foundation on twitter and facebook at @rolefoundation and facebook.com/rolefoundation
- Upload video on twitter before February 16, 2017
- Use #ZeroOceanWaste and tag @DKinIndonesia @DubesDenmark and @Rolefoundation
- Video has to be in English
- Maximum length of video is 140 seconds (2 minutes and 20 sconds)
- You have to be based in Indonesia
Winner Will Be Selected Based On:
- The most creative
- The best solution
- Depict the real waste problem in Indonesia
- Winner will get IDR 10,000,000.00 which they will need to take in Bali, for those who live outside of Bali, some of the money can be used for a return ticket and hotel accommodation for 2 nights.
- A tour at our Zero Waste to Ocean Facility
- Winner will also sponsor 34 orphans to have a half day tour (accommodation include) at our Zero Waste to Ocean Facility on Earth Day (24 April)
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org