Desember 2019 Construction Update
Community Environment & Skills Center, Programs
1. “Zero Waste to Ocean” Education with Research and Demonstration
2. “Sustainable Business Development” Education, Start Up and Assistance
3. NGO, Organization, Group assistance and Awareness Campaigns
• First classroom: Foundation is finished. Currently used as a garden.
• Entrance stairs and welcome seating wall: Structure and concreting complete.
• Beautification complete
• Meeting Room: Currently use as a laboratory space. At the moment it use to house Plastic shredder, Injection molder, 3D printers and other stuff
• Office Room: Finished
• Solar Panels: Installed and currently in use.
• Marine center: Finished.
• Health Effects of Poor Waste Management Building: On progress. Progress halted due to funding.
• Waste Management Area: Cleaned and classified.
• Upper Corner garden: Trees and herbs are planted.
• Permaculture education center: Finished
• Upcycling Center: Finished
• Jamu bar: Finished
• Stage or Learning Center (Big Bale) : Finished
• Meeting Area (Small Bale) : Finished
• Jamu Bar : Finished
• Snail Farm: Finished
• Aquaponics: Plants are thriving
• Wetlands: On progress
• Security post : Complete
• Natural dyes workspace extension: Complete
• Kitchen and toilet: Complete
• Natural dye hut: Complete
• SOAP recycling centre: Complete
• Composting Area: Complete
• Seedling hut and seed bank: Complete
• Permaculture garden and nursery: Complete
• Amphitheater: Complete