Become a Founding Member of
Community Environment & Skills Center
Bali’s only zero waste to oceans and sustainable business research, education and demonstration center.
Indonesia is being covered in over 100,000 cubic meters of solid and liquid waste per day, of which Bali supplies 5,000 cubic meters of that. The world as a whole must get a grip on this man made catastrophe. Education is key.
Why be a Founding Members?
We are currently seeking Founding Members to support the new Community Environment & Skills Center. Bali’s only Zero Waste to Ocean and Sustainable Business Education Center. Including Research and Demonstration.
Your founding membership is the initial funding for this Very Much Needed education center and directly supports and pays for:
- The physical construction of the Center and its educational stations
- The development of our Environmental Educational Programs
- The start up administration, management and maintenance of the Center
Who are the ideal potential Members?
Founding members are believers in interactive and demonstrative education for environmental conservation purposes. Our members also support the Zero Waste to Ocean and Sustainable Business initiatives.
Zero Waste to Ocean – Zero Waste Management Systems education.
- Children and Young Adults: Public Schools – Eco Scouts
- Local Governments: Waste Management Engineers – Environmental Ambassadors
- Business and Hotels
Sustainable Business Development – This is the development of businesses that do not destroy the local environment.
- Local New Business
- Local Business Wishing to become sustainable.
- Overseas Investors looking to set up a Sustainable Business
Help us achieve our Center’s objectives to educate and inform the local community with essential information about and solutions for sustainable waste management.
Community Environment & Skills Center specific Objectives:
You can be a vital part of educating and informing students, schools and the greater community through:
- Raising awareness among the students about how important Waste Management is and the negative effects of poor waste management.
- Introducing everyone to Zero Waste as a concept; meaning that recycled waste is either re-used, recycled, re-purposed and more importantly, that reducing our use of products that become waste in the first place is vital.
- Creating a discussion and gather community input on how good governance is key to solving this problem along with awareness and practical everyday activities.
- Create ‘ROLE Models’ among students and community members to speak and engage their peers to have a ripple effect in making a difference.
- Being proactive in Waste Management by taking personal actions, ‘getting our hands dirty’ and making a difference.
- Engaging the community in beach and forest clean-ups to remove waste that is already negatively impacting our ecology.
- Giving hope for a sustainable, healthy and happy future for all Bali’s residents.
You can also be a vital part of informing, supporting and training Local Councils to:
- Modify and improve local waste management systems to be able to recycle 98% of the liquid and solid waste produced in respective areas.
- Deal with the lack of convenient legal waste collection facilities and reduce up to 70% of the waste that needs to be transported. This 70% portion of the waste is organic matter, which does not need to be transported and can easily be composted to produce nutrient-rich soil for local agricultural and garden purposes.
- Support, network and cooperate with local sustainable businesses.
Join us in making an important sustainable difference for the communities here in Bali and ultimately the world!
How to become a Founding Member?
It is as easy as a one-off donation or we can arrange a membership payment plan.
- A one-time donation of $500 USD
- A payment plan of $100 USD a month for 6 months
- A payment plan of $60 USD a month for 12 months
Your membership is imperative in supporting us to achieve our objectives.
What you get as a Founding Member?
- A permanent engraved stone (pictured above) mounted on a wall at our Community Environment & Skills Center. All our visitors will see and know that you support what we do in our commitment to Environmental Education, Zero Waste Management, Ecological Conservation and Sustainable Business Development.
- A thank you gift of four recycled glass, drinking glasses in a hand weaved basket (pictured below).
- A certificate to hang on the wall
- You, your Family or your company will be featured on our website as our Founding Member.
- You may also take advantage of the use of R.O.L.E. Foundation literature and information packets to include in your CSR communications.
- You may opt-in to receive our monthly newsletter where we update our followers on our progress and the work we have achieved so far.
- The satisfaction of making the most out of your donation to contribute to a real, high-impact, sustainable difference on our beautiful island of Bali and in the world.