we are currently facing an issue with our website mailing service. Please send your CV and area of interest to HR@baliwise.org with email subject as “Applying for volunteer/internship at R.O.L.E. Foundation”
Thank you for your interest in becoming a ROLE Foundation volunteer or intern with us.
We are always looking for talented and ambitious volunteers and interns to join our team. If you’re passionate, articulate, and ready to better the world, join us!
We are currently looking for and in greater need of volunteers and interns to help at:
- Environmental – In the field; Waste Management/Permaculture/Zero Waste to Ocean
- Sustainable Business Start Up and Development – Jobs and Business for the AT Risk
- Environmental – Administration/Programs
- Video Maker and Editor
- Data Analysis
- 3D Printing Plastic Recycling
- Renewable Energy
And at Bali WISE – www.baliwise.org
- Women’s – Teaching/Admin Education
- Exchange for Change Program/Grant Research
- Women’s business Development – Program development
- Events Planner & Organizer
- Media/Social Media/Promotion/Advertising
Please fill in the form below to apply for the internship or to volunteer. We will get back to you as soon as possible. 🙂
Rules and Regulation
- Please note that We do not accept Interns/Volunteers who are traveling with a partner or friend. We want single volunteers who focus on the environment or women empowerment.
- We do not accept 2 Volunteers/Interns from the same University or friends. Only one suitable candidate will be chosen.
- For overseas Volunteers/Interns we require you from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. 5 days a week. Unless special occasion.
- Please bring your own laptop and note book
- Using polite attire to work that include
– Smart casual uniform
– No jeans (black jeans allowed)
– No slippers
– No Sandals
– No hot pants or boxer
Still haven’t figured out where to stay? You can check out below for our preferred accommodation:
- Rumah Gadang Bali – Click here